Monday, June 9, 2014

The unusual friendship: Red Panda and Penguin

It's really been a very long time since I posted anything.

Sadly,  I was away but not really away.  My injured shoulder is not getting any better.  It's really painful to do needle felting with the pain.  I still try to do it as much as I can.  However, sometimes it just too painful.  Thus, every piece of my felts is made with heart and patience.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as me.

Anyway, Summer is finally here and I would like to introduce my new friend to all of you~~~~~~~~~

Beanie Red Panda.


He took a rather long time to finish but I love his face. He is so cute with a very serious look.  His belly is filled with beanie just like those beanie babies at the store, except he's made with love and patience.  He is very nice to touch and squeeze :P
Look at me!  Am I handsome or what?  :D
He has a good friend that he likes to hang out with..... here comes Baby Penguin.  Baby Penguin is the same size as Red Panda.  How does that work???  :D  Well, the Emperor Penguin is the tallest and heaviest of all penguin species.  I have to believe that the baby Emperor Penguin is about the same size as a Red Panda.  :D  By the way, I love penguin.   They are so cute and fun to watch.    I love the movie "March of the Penguins".  It's very nice to see how these Penguins survivor under extreme weather and how they protect their babies and help each others.  Sometimes, I wonder if human beings can be the same.  
Hello, It's me Baby Penguin!!!  Me and Red Panda like to hang out and to watch flowers~~~~
Baby Penguin is also filled with beanie.  Baby Penguin has more squeeze feel than Red Panda.  I believe that it's due to his minimum design.  His wings can be adjusted.
I believe I can fly..... I believe I can touch the sky......
Poor Baby Penguin thinks that he can fly.... but sadly, he can't....  He is too big for his little wings.

But can you imagine a flying penguin.......  I mean flying Emperor Penguin......  This big Penguin flying over our heads.

"You finally showed up.  Where were you?  I waited for hours."`~ Red Panda

"The roses are so nice."  Red Panda  

"Picture Time!"  Red Panda

"I was late because I was helping those baby ducks to cross the street, and then I helped out the baby chicks to find their mothers, and then I gave out direction to those gooses, and then......" ~~ Penguin 
Please come visit my FacekBook and say hello.

Or my Esty Store.

I love comments or request.

More new felts are coming.  They do take time but I love making them.  Thank you~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment