Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little guys!




















































I never attempted to do this. But a good friend asked "do you think that you can make them....?" I said... I will try...

And here they are :D

They took me so long to make them... I mean... LONG.....

I love the frog's back legs... and the turtle's legs... they are very cute :D

The turtle's head is fun too..... he has BIG eyes. And I love his shell.. when I just started... the shell looked like a top hat... ha ha ha but it looks very good now

Well, please enjoy. Again, if you have any items in mind, please feel free to contact me. :D

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice blog... I can see that you put a lot of heart on your posts, that's why I'm sure I'd visit here more often. Anyway, if you have time, you can visit my blog as well, Abstract Art Painting / Buy Abstract Art. See yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wireworks. I love to share what I love. needle felt is my art and I love to work on my art.

    Your abstract painting is very nice collection as well. :D

    Yes, please do come back to more often.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete