Friday, April 2, 2010

Go Bananas

It's been a while to do any up-dated. But I finally got everything I need to do this up-dated. :D I really hope that you will like it.

It's banana time. :D Of course, who loves banana the most???? YES! Little monkey!!!! :D

For my best friend's twin sons 1st birthday, she wanted to create a jungle theme for the birthday party. Jungle --> monkeys and bananas!!!!! Those little bananas took me lots of time to make, as you can see, each banana is different. None of them is the same. I don't think that you can actually purchase any banana looks the same, can you???? For the monkeys, they took me even longer to make. Each of their body part was made separately and then put them all together. However, for the monkeys, I did want to make them look the same. It's hard!!! :P

Finally, they all need to be sitting on the cupcakes. To make them more pop, I put some whipped cream on top of the cupcake and then put the bananas and the monkeys on top. The idea look easy... but to firmly put the monkey on top, it's not easy. But I made it. :D To give out more color, I made chocolate and plain cupcakes with creamy frosting. yummmmm :D

I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them. Again, if you have any great ideas or suggestions about any felts, please leave me any comment! I love ideas. :D XOXO










































Happy Monkeys with bananas!!! :D




























On top of cupcakes?




























Twin monkeys!















2 comments:

  1. I think your work is simply Amazing!!! Glad I came across you. My husband used to have a monkey just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lovinclaydolls,

    Thank you very much for your kind words.

    As you can see, the monkey was based on the "sock monkey".

    Thank you for following my blog. I should have more pictures in a very very near future.

    XOXO
    X

    ReplyDelete